Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast
That's what my children were play acting that day! Looks like they were both playing 'Belle' cause where's the Beast?

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blog Name 'Blink in the Library'

This is all so experiemental! My blog name came from 2 of my most favourite Dr Who episodes in recent times. 'Blink' which was a real haunted house type episode with no real special effects except for a lot of white angels with their hands covering their eyes! Aaargh! 'Silence in the Library' was the other episode. Love the setting of this wonderful library with a domed ceiling and patterned marble floor, and of course, lots of spooky stacks full of lots of shadows. Stay out of the shadows (you'll know what I mean if you ever saw the episode).

7 comments:

Sleepydumpling said...

Happy blogging Michele!

Nerd of the Library said...

Hello, it's nerdofthelibrary here. I like Dr Who as well. I can't believe I used to be scared of Darlecks. I suppose in the early 80's that was pretty high tech. I look forward to reading more of your blogs.
from Nerd.

MicH said...

Well, I have managed to find my blog again which is quite fun. Great to see a couple of comments! Finding this process will probably get a lot quicker as I manage to put the right password in first time etc. Can look my teenagers in the eye now and say I have my own blog; aren't I clever. Hope to progress on from here a little more quickly now.

Ben said...

Dr Who Rules! I really enjoyed the last episode featuring Donna and all the terrible things that would have happened if Dr Who was dead.

Martine said...

They would have to be my two favorite Dr Who episodes as well. I am so glad that the writer of these episodes (Stephen Moffat I think) is taking over the reins as head writer of Doctor Who in 2010. He also wrote the seies "coupling". Which is not sci fi at all. I Think this season has had the best writing, even though the males in my life are complaining about the lack of eye candy.

IreneQHawtin said...

Love your Blog Name Michele.
Happy Blogging to You

Alana said...

Guess who??? Yep, you guessed it, your favourite, beautiful daughter Alana! I love you very very much. xxxxx p.s those doctor who episodes are pretty good I must admit!